Monday, May 5, 2008

Who would have known?

So I am totally searching the net for some pics, right and I came across these ahmazing pics of life on the sixties. It's really interesting to see the differences in our styles in fashion and hairdos and whatnot in a different time period. And some of these pics may be random and seem like it was a part of someone's personal life, and it's almost like I'm a part of this time period as well. So here are some of my faves. I mean who would've known that some of the first cell phones (or mobile if you please) were created for use by those in the military. They were installed in peoples cars or whatnot. And I totally came across a pic of a car, that not only can drive and get you places, but it's got some of the features of modern day cars, such as a button to start the car. And also what makes it even more unique is that it can float on water. Oh wicked awesome is that. It likes the front part of a plane to me. But how wicked awesome would it be to be cruising down the road in that. So anyways here are those cool pics I was babbling on about.


~TCE


I'm in a bit of a hurry...


Hmm...I wonder what this does


I wish traffic were still like this nowadays.


Honey can you please move, your blocking the sun. Can't you see I'm trying to get my 'tan-on'.


Yeah were so cool. We're bigger than the Backstreet Boys and Nysnc will ever be. 'Look who's back! ALRIGHT!'

And I am totally not done yet, there are about fifty billion more pics to go. But I think I will just start with a new post.




No comments: