Saturday, May 17, 2008

Not Another Random Post...haha that was a very bad joke

Okay I know I said that my next post would be serious and more historical I just had to add another random one. I am like obsessed with random pics now. Thanks to his project. Now I think I want to start adding random pics to my original blog. But it might take away my blog's entire purpose. Oh well I really don't give. I won't ramble on today cause I'm tired. So here goes.

Oh God! Why are woman so emotional?


What the hell am I doing here?


I'm so sorry honey. I didn't mean to punch you on our wedding day. i just can't help it that I'm bipolar.

Oh my, is this what they did to their dolls then? I mean look at the doll, they're like awkardly punishing the poor thing.


Umm, I totally don't want to be here. Someone get me outta here for I piss my pants.



Well, that's all I got for now, and probably all I will have for now. later

~TCE

No comments: